The RM has two Waste Disposal Grounds:
|Earl Grey WDG||Located on the east side of Earl Grey Road between Bay Road & Donald Road|
|Clandeboye WDG||Located on the north side of Bell Road, just west of Highway# 9.|
For hours of each waste disposal grounds and tipping fee amounts click here.
To ensure locations are managed in an environmentally sustainable manner, the Municipality has implemented the following rules for waste disposal grounds and recycling depots.
• All vehicles must report to the custodian prior to entry and show their Refuse Permit for access to the waste disposal grounds.
• All loads must be secured so that garbage does not fall off onto roadways and cause a danger to others.
• All household garbage must be bagged in at least a 70LB bag (regular green garbage bag).
• Separate garbage into the following categories: household, burnables, recyclables and compost materials.
• No plastic bags in the compost pile or Recycling Bins.
• No scavenging.
REFUSE PERMITS: Please ensure you have your Refuse Permit to gain access to the waste disposal grounds. If you do not have your Refuse Permit, access will be denied. The current permits are green and white in color. If you require a new permit, please obtain one from the Municipal Office. There will be a $10 charge for replacement of permits.