Street Lighting

Manitoba Hydro is the agency responsible for the repairs and replacement of streetlights and any outages. 

To report any problems regarding streetlights, please contact Manitoba Hydro directly or click on the following link: Report a Streetlight Outage or Emergency.
Any requests for new streetlights must be submitted to the Municipal Office for review and the request will be brought forth to Council before approval is granted.