The R.M. of St. Andrews has two waste disposal grounds (Earl Grey and Clandeboye) and five recycling depots to manage solid waste in the Municipality.
For locations and hours of waste disposal grounds and tipping fee amounts click here, for recycling information click here.
To ensure locations are managed in an environmentally sustainable manner, the Municipality has implemented the following rules for waste disposal grounds and recycling depots.
• All vehicles must report to the custodian prior to entry and show their Refuse Permit for access to the waste disposal grounds.
• All loads must be secured so that garbage does not fall off onto roadways and cause a danger to others.
• All household garbage must be bagged in at least a 70LB bag (regular green garbage bag).
• Separate garbage into the following categories: household, burnables, recyclables and compost materials.
• No plastic bags in the compost pile.
• No scavenging.
REFUSE PERMITS: Please ensure you have your Refuse Permit to gain access to the waste disposal grounds. If you do not have your Refuse Permit, access will be denied. The current permits are green and white in color. If you require a new permit, please obtain one from the Municipal Office. There will be a $10 charge for replacement of permits.
May 2019 Update
E-WASTE: An e-Waste Program is being developed for both the Clandeboye and Earl Grey Waste Disposal Grounds for residents to dispose of their electronics properly. Until the new program is established, the R.M. requests residents to hold onto their e-Waste if possible until the program is set up and running.