R.M. of St. Andrews
Summer Youth Employment Opportunities
The RM of St. Andrews is currently accepting applications for summer youth positions with the municipality and for other positions located at various not-for-profit organizations in the community.
Youth (ages 15-30) are encouraged to apply by sending their current updated resume with a cover letter, stating all the position(s) they are interested in applying for, along with their availability. Hourly wages will vary from $14.15 - $17.00/hr depending on the type of role and the responsibilities, as well as experience of the youth.
Job postings are listed below and the job descriptions are accessible by clicking on each posting. Not all these positions may be required or filled as we are waiting to receive funding decisions from granters. The number of positions, locations and work terms will be determined as soon as possible. Roles may include:
1. Camp leaders – Clandeboye CC – 2-3 positions – job site Clandeboye (late June start)
2. Camp supervisor – Clandeboye CC – 1 position – job site Clandeboye (May/June start)
3. Camp leaders – St. Andrews CC – 2-4 positions – job site South St. Andrews (late June start)
4. Camp supervisor – St. Andrews CC – 1 position – job site South St. Andrews (May/June start)
5. Green Team workers – St. Andrews CC – 2 positions – job site South St. Andrews (May/June start)
6. Camp assistant – Little Britain CC – 1 position – job site Lockport (July start)
7. Program Planners – St. Andrews Rectory – 2-4 positions – job site South St. Andrews (April-June starts)
8. Historic Interpreters – St. Andrews Rectory – 2-4 positions – job site South St. Andrews (June-July starts)
9. Tourism assistants – RRNT – 2 positions – job sites in St. Andrews/St. Clements/Selkirk (April-May start)
10. Customer Service Ambassadors (CSAs) – 2 positions – job sites throughout St. Andrews (April-May start)
Please submit on or before Monday April 10 at 4:30 pm by email to Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview in April. Some of these positions will require youth to be current students who are returning to school in the fall or youth with ages ranging from 15-30. Some positions in 7, 8 and 9 and all positions in 10 are supported by an MMF grant and students must be Metis to apply. See job descriptions posted above for details.